The Janome 9300DX gives you a wide range of overlocking features in a compact machine. It’s sturdy design and precise Janome stitch performance ensures a professional finish every time.
It comes pre-threaded and has a built-in rolled hem feature (no plate change) for easy changeover. The differential feed prevents puckering and stretching, and can be used for fun special effects and the upper knife can be deactivated for decorative sewing. Colour coded paths make threading so easy. Other features include whisper-quiet operation and an electronic foot control.
- 3 or 4 thread overlocking
- Colour coded easy threading
- Differential feed for difficult fabrics
- Adjustable cutting width
- Variable stitch length 1.0 – 4.0mm
- Uses standard ballpoint needles
- Easy rolled hem conversion
- Lay-in thread tension dials
- Retractable upper knife
- Variable seam width 2.0 – 5.7mm
- Sews up to 1,500 s.P.M.
- Extra high presser foot lift